By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest learn, equipment, and purposes within the box of protein bioinformatics
This publication provides the most recent advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art learn effects along novel algorithmic and AI tools for the research of protein facts. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either desktop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for reading and reading protein info and fixing a number of organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles by means of leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, facts education, simulation, experiments, assessment equipment, and functions. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions reminiscent of protein-related drug task comparison
- Incorporates salient case reviews illustrating the way to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the advanced dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences resembling info mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating techniques and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is an important reference for bioinformatics experts in learn and undefined, and for someone wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read Online or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
This name severely studies outdated and new literature, aid to create larger expertise of the disorder within the US and is helping within the overview of sure epidemiological and public health and wellbeing concerns. throughout the first half the 20 th century, Chagas illness was once assumed to be absent from the U. S. and regarded an unique ailment, till the 1st indigenous instances have been found, nearly at the same time, in Texas, 1955.
The two. version of this special booksupports the sensible implementation of diagnostic pathways in HIS and LIS utilizing standardized algorithms, labeled in keeping with symptoms and symptoms.
For one or semester biochemistry classes (science majors). A hugely visible, distinctive and clean method of consultant today’s mixed-science majors to a deeper figuring out of biochemistryBiochemistry: thoughts and Connections engages scholars within the swiftly evolving box of biochemistry, larger getting ready them for the demanding situations of twenty first century technological know-how via quantitative reasoning abilities and a wealthy, chemical point of view on organic approaches.
Organizational Biosynthesis makes a speciality of the prepared biosynthesis of the bacterial chromosome and examines the elemental elements of this method. This publication discusses the fundamental debris of biology, that are explored when it comes to organizational biosynthetic occasions on the molecular point. prepared into 10 elements encompassing forty five chapters, this ebook starts off with an summary of the way mobile elements realize, coordinate, and have interaction with one another in the course of mobile department and genetic recombination.
- Biochemical Actions of Hormones V13
- Drug Testing in Alternate Biological Specimens: Methods in Alternate Biological Specimens (Forensic Science and Medicine)
- ATP and the Heart (Basic Science for the Cardiologist)
- Advances in Isotope Methods for the Analysis of Trace Elements in Man (Modern Nutrition)
- Advances in Lipid Research: 21
- Systems Biology of RNA Binding Proteins (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Extra resources for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)